May 21, 2008 Updates
We continue to receive clothing donations. Thank you to everyone who has donated. I have been sending a box every few days, and so far 4 of 8 sent boxes have arrived in Lesotho. There are 5 more boxes packed and ready, as well as many piles of clothing waiting to be boxed. Traig and Laura have been distributing clothing in the orphanages as well as the mountain villages. It is a wonderful feeling to know that our work is paying off, and that clothing and other items are getting where they are most needed.
I have decided to stop posting the contents of each box, and I think you can get a good idea of what we are sending by looking at other box contents. Here is the latest information on sent boxes.
Box #7 - Shipped on 5/14/2008
Cost to Ship - $49.95
Box #8 - Shipped on 5/20/2008
Cost to Ship - $49.95
No comments:
Post a Comment